MVT: Mainframe Virtual Tape
Luminex MVT is a family of complete mainframe virtual tape solutions featuring CGX control unit software and integrated storage. These disk-based virtual tape solutions are application transparent and can be configured for entry-to-large mainframe data centers.
- MVT Series Overview
- MVTi Series: Compact and Complete up to 30 TB
- MVTe Series: Resilient, Fast and Scalable up to 600 TB
- MVT Vault: Cost-effective Replacement for Physical Tape Vaulting
CGX: Channel Gateway X
Luminex Channel Gateways are mainframe virtual tape (MVT) control units that enable enterprise storage systems, such as NAS, FC and internal storage from HDS, IBM, HP, EMC, EMC Data Domain, Oracle, NetApp, FalconStor and others to be used for TBs or PBs of virtual tape storage capacity. These disk-based virtual tape solutions are application transparent and can be configured for entry-to-large mainframe data centers.
- Channel Gateway X: Unlimited Capacity and Throughput with Continuous Availablilty Option
- Channel Gateway X Data Sheet
- Channel Gateway X Specifications
- 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
MDI: Mainframe Data Integration Platform
Access Your Mainframe's Big Value Data More Efficiently
MDI is an extensible platform that enables limitless implementations for data integration and secure managed file transfer workflows over native mainframe I/O channels. Eliminate mainframe FTP security and MIPS overhead issues while leveraging the enterprise's most valuable data.
- Mainframe Data Integration Platform Overview
- MDI Data Sheet
- SCI: Stream Computing Interface for VelociData Environments
Cloud storage solutions for mainframe tape data archiving and disaster recovery
CloudTAPE extends Channel Gateway mainframe virtual tape (MVT) solutions to provide storage of infrequently-accessed and long-term retention data, such as archives or additional copies of tape data, in always available, geographically dispersed and secure cloud-disk storage. The need to use an internal or 3rd party remote infrastructure or vaults for 3rd or archive copies is eliminated.